I am adding a date to archive..Saturday, January 18, 2014
I have again waited a little while before I send out a note..
One of the things to go over is that fact that the IMF and UN have not been very forceful in making Iraq complete the things they agree upon… After such the IMF in the urgency to get this RV done was to give Maliki more concessions, which creates a spoiled kid effect which Maliki does not need more of..
Most of the Gurus that have been put in front of me do not have a good handle on what is going on… If they had they would never say this is going to RV on a given date… You and only GIVE windows, writing of which these emails that I am sending out should not be used to speculate on whether or not to buy an Reserve….
If anyone thinks the RV is not going to happen they need to sell out, I on the other hand will not sell even if it took 5 more years because the currency that you hold will one day go back to its value it has maintained for a long time in the 70s.
Read More Link on Right
The window I gave that went to Sunday has moved because the IMF and UN have no resolve. So it moved to Monday morning…… if we pass that date then guys I believe we will be here at least to the Election which starts in April… So Pray for this window and that we do not have to go into April….
Large Groups with 800# and NDA and anyone other than Friends in a group stay away from, do not give your currency to anyone to cash in for you.
When you go to a bank to cash in just say you can get the CBI Rate and you want no fees…… If you can do that or better do it…there is no time limit on the the currency but you will be pressured to cash in, take your time.
I do not know it all so just because I have typed a email, so please use your own judgement on what is about to happen….. I do feel strong we are just about done but this thing has made so many turns it looks like a snake around your arm.
But if for some reason it does not go do not be discouraged we will see this thing through…..
Again if we get past Monday then give me at least a week before I can get the issues….Just pray for this weekend.
I am Extremely hopeful at this time.
Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed… do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI
Do not let your emotions get to you.