How to buy Iraqi Currency from GID Associates
The GID Associates are a well known global trade and currency leader for the Iraqi Dinar. They were first establish on September 18th of 2004 and have been strong in the market since. Some of the reason we support them is their attention to detail as well as saftey. They provide great tips on their site to help you make wise decisions on your investment.
Safety & Security
With much of the chatter going around about the Dinar and how many think it’s a scam it might be intimidating to want to even go down that road. Before you purchase any Dinar from anyone here are a few things you should know.
- The Iraqi Dinar should have metallic ink.
- Look for the security thread on the right/middle side of the front.
- The left side should have a horse head watermark.
- Color changing symbol on the left side.
- The denomination’s value should glow under Ultraviolet Light.
If you do not see any of these features on any of the bills you purchase you need to return them immediately as they could be a fraud or an old bill.
GID Associates is a currency dealer registered with the U.S. Department of the Treasury as a money services business and subject to periodic examination by the Internal Revenue Service. GIDAssociates.com has already established itself as a leader in the distribution of Iraqi Dinar and can bring you the Iraqi Dinar at very competitive prices because we deal in such high volumes.
You can be assured that your safety & security is guaranteed when shopping with GIDAssociates.com. You can shop with ease, knowing that your information is safe & secure.
- Friday Night Dinarland Chatter
- 4 Wealthiest Families Who Lost It All
- U.S. stocks remain relatively flat, following soft economic data
- US Dollar “Pain Trade” Likely to force Further Losses in Week Ahead
- EUR/USD continues climb toward 1.15, as U.S. consumer sentiment fades
- Millionday Friday Roundtable
- Why Deflation Is Unlikely
- Forex: J$116.10 to one US dollar
- Tman talks about federal law.
- Kurdish Minister: Obama stressed that the Kurds are a strategic ally to America
- President Masum back to Baghdad after a visit to Tehran.
- Visa Between Iraq and Iran Cancelled
- Walmart earnings, big burgers & the US dollar: What to watch next week
- Mailman17: More Thoughts On Iraqi Currency
- Net US dollar longs fall to lowest in nine months-CFTC, Reuters
- Wma says there has never been a float.
- Millionday says things are moving very fast.
- Abadi Visits Adhamiya And Kadhimiya To Encircle Sedition
- Korean Firm wins $146m Contract at Bismaya
- Bits and Pieces in Dinarland Friday Afternoon
- Strong Dollar Makes US Real Estate Less Attractive to Foreigners
- US dollar may get a second wind
- US Dollar Looks to Industrial Production, UofM Data to Drive Fed Bets
- Analysts up Australian dollar forecasts as US dollar sell-off slows
- Gold prices dip in asia on profit taking, focus remains on Fed
- Mailman17: “Wait For The Rate .. It’s Coming”
- NYMEX crude weaker in Asia as supply glut weighs, Gulf tensions eyed
- Rupee sees smart recovery, firms up against US dollar
- The Big Call – Recording Link and Replay #’s for Thursday Night 05-14-15
- US Dollar Headed for Another Weekly Loss
- Hakim appreciates the support of the Iranian role in Iraq Daash the face of extremist and terrorist groups
- This will become a WIN-WIN for all!
- Vietnam: Enormous Potential For Higher Economic Growth
- Zimbabwe: Time To Come Together For The Economy
- U.S. stocks surge, as S&P 500 reaches all-time closing high at 2,121.10
- Forex: J$116.03 to one US dollar
- Dinar Afternoon Call – News w/ BGG Thursday May 14, Audio Player and Replay #’s
- The US House of Representatives discusses the defense budget for next year
- Mailman17 Thoughts On The 50K Note
- Thoughts and Opinions in Dinarland Thursday Afternoon
- President Masum In Iran, Meets Rowhani
- Baiji’s oil refinery could be destroyed during battle to save it
- Morocco stocks lower at close of trade; Moroccan All Shares down 0.01%
- Iraqi Dinar Scam Update – TNT Dinar Guru Tony Renfrow Changes Plea
- Algeria: oil prices forcing dinar down
- Shaways looking with the British Ambassador the economic situation in Iraq
- US dollar role in sanctions, AML fight threatened by looming rival payments system
- USDOLLAR Index Losses May Have Further to Run
- Weak dollar, tame US inflation boost stocks; gold up
- Kiwi dollar gains on US dollar on weak US data