How to buy Iraqi Currency from GID Associates
The GID Associates are a well known global trade and currency leader for the Iraqi Dinar. They were first establish on September 18th of 2004 and have been strong in the market since. Some of the reason we support them is their attention to detail as well as saftey. They provide great tips on their site to help you make wise decisions on your investment.
Safety & Security
With much of the chatter going around about the Dinar and how many think it’s a scam it might be intimidating to want to even go down that road. Before you purchase any Dinar from anyone here are a few things you should know.
- The Iraqi Dinar should have metallic ink.
- Look for the security thread on the right/middle side of the front.
- The left side should have a horse head watermark.
- Color changing symbol on the left side.
- The denomination’s value should glow under Ultraviolet Light.
If you do not see any of these features on any of the bills you purchase you need to return them immediately as they could be a fraud or an old bill.
GID Associates is a currency dealer registered with the U.S. Department of the Treasury as a money services business and subject to periodic examination by the Internal Revenue Service. GIDAssociates.com has already established itself as a leader in the distribution of Iraqi Dinar and can bring you the Iraqi Dinar at very competitive prices because we deal in such high volumes.
You can be assured that your safety & security is guaranteed when shopping with GIDAssociates.com. You can shop with ease, knowing that your information is safe & secure.
- Masum and Barham Salih discuss the general situation in Kurdistan, Iraq and the region
- Breitling shares what the deal is.
- Breitling discusses the IQD value.
- Russia Embraces Yuan in Move Against US Dollar Hegemony
- Government delegation arrives in Turkey
- Aggiedad77 at KTFA- Thoughts on Article by Dr. Shabibi
- Obeidi discusses with the Minister of Commerce ways to help the displaced families
- Oil Revenues below Budget
- Major investor in BB&T Financial Center faces fraud, money-laundering allegations
- Iraq Stock Market Report
- Royal Jordanian announces Flights to Najaf
- Russian Wheat Cheapest in latest Tender
- Airstrikes Hit ISIL Targets
- U.S. Dollar Moves Down
- Mnt.Goat Update: “Regarding Zimbabwe Currency” Part 2 of 2
- Mnt Goat Update: “Kurdistan Issues” Part 1 of 2
- ZAP / POOF: State Of Confusion Part 2 of 2
- ZAP / POOF: State Of Confusion Part 1 of 2
- US Dollar's Next Moves Uncertain – Watching these Trading Strategies
- Backdoc and KTFA Members: “Our Attention Goes To Greece!”
- US Industrial Production Declines as Weak Global Demand, Strong Dollar Crimp …
- Euro, US Dollar Ebb as Traders Await Greek News, FOMC Meeting
- KGT Procures Dinar, Dirham Without Agreements – AG’s Report
- Rupee up against yen, euro; down versus US dollar: DBS
- Rupee closes down 0.17% against US dollar
- The Exhumation of Speicher: A Stark Reminder of Iraq’s Dark Past
- US Dollar Up or Down? That's the Question Next Week May Answer
- Bits and Pieces in Dinarland Friday Afternoon
- Mnt Goat Friday Update – “Why the Delay in Passing the New Laws – More Info” Part 2 of 2
- Mnt Goat Friday Update – “Why the Delay in Passing the New Laws – More Info” Part 1 of 2
- Stevel & Member Discussion
- News, Rumors, and Opinions Friday Morning
- One US dollar = Z$35 Quadrillion as Zimbabwe phases out old currency
- Domestic currency ends week slightly stronger
- Retail Sales Data Boosts US Dollar
- US Dollar May Rise as News-Flow Bolsters Fed Policy Outlook
- The Big Call – Recording Link and Replay #’s for Thursday Night
- Oil rally cut short by US dollar moves and Greek concern
- Forex: J$116.33 to one US dollar
- Buckhead Estate Connected to Investment Scheme
- IS THE IRAQI DINAR JUST A SCAM AFTER ALL? HAVE WE ALL BEEN TAKEN?
- US Dollar May Rise as Retail Sales Data Fuels Fed Rate Hike Bets
- Clear, Hold and Build: An Old Strategy With Dubious Prospects
- US dollar falls drive Australian dollar higher
- US dollar may go past 100 against most currencies, may turn into a bubble in 1 …
- $A jumps after Barack Obama calls strong US dollar a 'problem'
- US Dollar Stands at the Cusp of its Next Major Move
- Why It’s A Good Thing Tariq Aziz Was Not Executed
- Iraq’s Shia Militias: A Solution to ISIS Much Better Than Stalemate
- Forget 2003: U.S. presence in Iraq today is more like it was in 1996