How to buy Iraqi Currency from GID Associates
The GID Associates are a well known global trade and currency leader for the Iraqi Dinar. They were first establish on September 18th of 2004 and have been strong in the market since. Some of the reason we support them is their attention to detail as well as saftey. They provide great tips on their site to help you make wise decisions on your investment.
Safety & Security
With much of the chatter going around about the Dinar and how many think it’s a scam it might be intimidating to want to even go down that road. Before you purchase any Dinar from anyone here are a few things you should know.
- The Iraqi Dinar should have metallic ink.
- Look for the security thread on the right/middle side of the front.
- The left side should have a horse head watermark.
- Color changing symbol on the left side.
- The denomination’s value should glow under Ultraviolet Light.
If you do not see any of these features on any of the bills you purchase you need to return them immediately as they could be a fraud or an old bill.
GID Associates is a currency dealer registered with the U.S. Department of the Treasury as a money services business and subject to periodic examination by the Internal Revenue Service. GIDAssociates.com has already established itself as a leader in the distribution of Iraqi Dinar and can bring you the Iraqi Dinar at very competitive prices because we deal in such high volumes.
You can be assured that your safety & security is guaranteed when shopping with GIDAssociates.com. You can shop with ease, knowing that your information is safe & secure.
- A Global Currency Reset By JC Collins
- Iran reaffirms readiness to support Iraq
- UN: Inclusive Political Process is Critical
- USD rises vis aa vis Kuwaiti dinar
- Philly Fed manufacturing index soars to highest since December 1993
- WTI oil futures hit session highs after Philly Fed data
- The Big Call – Recording Link and Replay #’s for Thursday Night 11-20-14
- Crude gains on upbeat U.S. data, talk of OPEC production cuts
- Barzani assures pumping Kurdistan oil to Turkey for benefit of Iraqi government
- Iraq received a loan from the IMF
- Nadita File For 11-21-14
- Hakim calls to grant full authorities for Woman Affairs Ministry
- Aggiedad77 and KTFA Members Saturday Afternoon
- Dawood Oglu: We’ll be with Iraq and consider its stability as the stability of Turkey
- Backdoc Saturday Afternoon Post – Sent to Dinar Recaps
- Senator Demands Giving White House an authority to send heavy weapons to Kurdistan without obtaining the approval of Baghdad
- Winners and Losers Of The U.S. Dollar's Ascent [PowerShares DB US Dollar …
- BLC Admin Tlm724 News & Comments Part 2
- BLC Admin Tlm724 News & Comments Part 1
- Bits and Pieces Late Saturday Morning
- Poofness for Nov. 21st: 2nd Mid-Week Report
- Mexican GDP 2.2% vs. 2.4% forecast
- My Ladies at KTFA: “Let’s Talk Turkey”
- Argentinean economic acitivty -0.2% vs. -0.8% forecast
- Reposted Per Request: “Example of Exchange Apt. Checklist”
- Natural gas drops as U.S. thaws after blast of cold air
- Millionday Friday Roundtable Part 2
- Millionday Friday Roundtable Part 1
- U.S. stocks gain on Chinese rate cut, Draghi comments; Dow rises 0.51%
- The American Game By JC Collins
- Wasit demanding to speed up transfer of ration card to local governments
- FOREX: J$113.39 to one US dollar
- FOREX: J$113.39 to one US dollar
- Speculators' US dollar net long highest since 2008 -CFTC, Reuters
- Friday Afternoon Dinarland Chatter
- U.S. Ambassador Visits Erbil IDP Camps
- Foreign-Currency Price Fluctuations Benefit Bussinesses
- Religious Authority: Depending on oil only “Incorrect”
- How to Invest to Play a Stronger U.S. Dollar
- Tidbits From Exogen and Stage3Alpha Members Friday Morning
- Vietnam & Russia Sign 17 Deals To Boost Relations
- US Dollar ETF Strength is Here to Stay
- Baghdad Transfers $500m to Erbil
- Late Thursday Night Dinarland Chatter
- The Long U.S. Dollar Trade Is Very Crowded
- Gold prices steady in Asia with physical demand eyed
- DC, Already Blessed and TNT Member Late Thursday Night Chat