How to buy Iraqi Currency from GID Associates
The GID Associates are a well known global trade and currency leader for the Iraqi Dinar. They were first establish on September 18th of 2004 and have been strong in the market since. Some of the reason we support them is their attention to detail as well as saftey. They provide great tips on their site to help you make wise decisions on your investment.
Safety & Security
With much of the chatter going around about the Dinar and how many think it’s a scam it might be intimidating to want to even go down that road. Before you purchase any Dinar from anyone here are a few things you should know.
- The Iraqi Dinar should have metallic ink.
- Look for the security thread on the right/middle side of the front.
- The left side should have a horse head watermark.
- Color changing symbol on the left side.
- The denomination’s value should glow under Ultraviolet Light.
If you do not see any of these features on any of the bills you purchase you need to return them immediately as they could be a fraud or an old bill.
GID Associates is a currency dealer registered with the U.S. Department of the Treasury as a money services business and subject to periodic examination by the Internal Revenue Service. GIDAssociates.com has already established itself as a leader in the distribution of Iraqi Dinar and can bring you the Iraqi Dinar at very competitive prices because we deal in such high volumes.
You can be assured that your safety & security is guaranteed when shopping with GIDAssociates.com. You can shop with ease, knowing that your information is safe & secure.
- Forex: J$112.79 to one US dollar
- Adam says to “LOOK OUT”
- DebTarHeelGirl: “Time to Get some Rest and Change the Scenery”
- News, Rumors, and Opinions Late Friday Afternoon
- Adam talks about forming the new government.
- Arthur says this is it.
- Poppy3: “We Live, Love and Prosper Together”
- Tman talks about monetary change.
- Wma talks about government formation.
- US dollar net longs at highest in more than two years: CFTC, Reuters
- What Would Have To Happen For The Iraqi Dinar To Become A Stable Investment?
- Friday News Summaries by Aggiedad77 at KTFA
- Kurdish Oil Export Figures on the Rise
- US dollar rises to 11-month high
- US dollar rises to 11-month high
- Dinar Guru – Iraqi Dinar
- Nadita File For 8-21-14
- Natural gas futures turn lower after bearish storage data
- An Over-Extended US Dollar And A Complete Reversal For Gold
- US Dollar Rally Pauses, SPX 500 Aiming Above 2000 Figure
- Rupee gains 15 paise against US dollar
- Why the US dollar is still king
- Bits and Pieces Late Thursday Night
- Currency Chatter Members : A Few Notes Of Interest
- Normal Activity
- Sept 2nd “Bail-In” ? True Or False?
- Value needs to increase
- American company dropping US dollar
- Al-Mashhadani has extensive contacts to form the paper of rights of the six provinces
- Guesses to Exogens Picture Clues 3:31 PM EST Thursday
- The Big Call for Thursday AUG 21st is at 9PM ET
- Mr. X
- The USA stopped the RV over the weekend?
- News, Rumors, and Humor Thursday Afternoon
- “Jackson Hole Bankers Meeting Going On Now” Posted by Exogen at Stage3Alpha
- THERE IS WAY TOO MUCH FEAR
- Theories and Thoughts from TNT Members Early Thursday Afternoon
- “911 and Securities Fraud for Dummies” Posted by Lucky8 at Stage3Alpha
- CBI Rate
- Thoughts From Papajack at OOM&F Thursday Morning
- The time has come to short the US dollar: Saxo Bank
- Shift Your Perspective: On Judgement By Diana Wing
- Millionday Wednesday Night News Part 2
- Forex – GBP/USD hits fresh 4
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia shares sour on China, US dollar in demand
- Thoughts on “Bail-Ins” by SpecialAgentGibbs Late Wednesday PM