How to buy Iraqi Currency from GID Associates
The GID Associates are a well known global trade and currency leader for the Iraqi Dinar. They were first establish on September 18th of 2004 and have been strong in the market since. Some of the reason we support them is their attention to detail as well as saftey. They provide great tips on their site to help you make wise decisions on your investment.
Safety & Security
With much of the chatter going around about the Dinar and how many think it’s a scam it might be intimidating to want to even go down that road. Before you purchase any Dinar from anyone here are a few things you should know.
- The Iraqi Dinar should have metallic ink.
- Look for the security thread on the right/middle side of the front.
- The left side should have a horse head watermark.
- Color changing symbol on the left side.
- The denomination’s value should glow under Ultraviolet Light.
If you do not see any of these features on any of the bills you purchase you need to return them immediately as they could be a fraud or an old bill.
GID Associates is a currency dealer registered with the U.S. Department of the Treasury as a money services business and subject to periodic examination by the Internal Revenue Service. GIDAssociates.com has already established itself as a leader in the distribution of Iraqi Dinar and can bring you the Iraqi Dinar at very competitive prices because we deal in such high volumes.
You can be assured that your safety & security is guaranteed when shopping with GIDAssociates.com. You can shop with ease, knowing that your information is safe & secure.
- The I.Q.D. Team Connection~~Conf Call Tuesday 1-13 8PM Latest Iraq Dinar RV News~~Its ALL Good
- It’s gonna be a good year folks
- European stocks fluctuate after the open; DAX picks up 0.1%
- One US dollar could soon equal one euro
- U.K. PPI input falls 2.4% in December
- Bits and Pieces in Dinarland Late Mon.PM/ Early Tues.AM
- Main currencies stable against Kuwaiti dinar
- Canadian dollar slump hikes cost of US imported goods
- Chinese trade balance 49.10B vs. 49.85B forecast
- US dollar tops 65 rubles on Moscow Exchange as oil price drops
- “Moderate rise in inflation ahead”
- Asian shares mostly higher as China data shows momentum
- Japan’s Economy Watchers Current Index 45.2 vs. 44.3 forecast
- Millionday Monday Night News Part 2
- Millionday Monday Night News Part 1
- Tlar: “The Dinar Is Stable – Don’t Worry”
- Comments On China & Saudi Arabia Forcing USD Part 2
- Comments On China & Saudi Arabia Forcing USD Part 1
- ScottyG & Others Share Opinions On Analysis
- Parliament calls for its Finance Committee to prepare the final version of the budget
- BRC Retail Sales -0.4% vs. 0.6% forecast
- Jubouri, Allawi discuss political updates in Iraq
- Stryker discusses the second reading.
- OOTW talks about budget allocations.
- BLC Admins Chat
- Wma talks about coming closer to entering the global community.
- Tman says the coming days will be interesting.
- US-led Coalition conducts new airstrikes against ISIL in Iraq
- Pastor Ed’s International Prayer Call Monday Night 7pm est
- ISIS & Oil: Iraq’s Perfect Storm — Analysis
- Tman says they are back in business.
- Backdoc Monday Afternoon Post – OILS’ IMPACT ON DEFLATION
- Parliament completes 2nd reading of 2015 budget law draft
- Aggie talks progress.
- BLC Admin Tlm724 Chat “Budget Second Reading”
- Mnt Goat Monday Update – “What we can expect this week”
- Iraq’s Ambassador in Belgrade, Serbian President assert depth of bilateral relations
- Can U.S. Dollar ETFs Continue to Surge in 2015?
- Millionday Sunday Night News
- FOREX-US dollar drifts lower in choppy trading
- Dollar regains ground after payrolls related slump
- Late Sunday Night Jester Chat: “Wrap Up and Q&A” Part 3
- Indian industrial production 3.8% vs. 2.2% forecast
- Euro slumps against US dollar as investors bet on QE
- US Dollar May Fall Further as Fed-Speak Compounds Payrolls Fallout
- Rupee rises 16 paise to one-month high of 62.16 vs US dollar
- ZAP / POOFness “To Kingdom Come”
- US dollar drifts lower in choppy trading
- Short Bulldog75 Q&A at OOM&F Sunday Night