How to buy Iraqi Currency from GID Associates
The GID Associates are a well known global trade and currency leader for the Iraqi Dinar. They were first establish on September 18th of 2004 and have been strong in the market since. Some of the reason we support them is their attention to detail as well as saftey. They provide great tips on their site to help you make wise decisions on your investment.
Safety & Security
With much of the chatter going around about the Dinar and how many think it’s a scam it might be intimidating to want to even go down that road. Before you purchase any Dinar from anyone here are a few things you should know.
- The Iraqi Dinar should have metallic ink.
- Look for the security thread on the right/middle side of the front.
- The left side should have a horse head watermark.
- Color changing symbol on the left side.
- The denomination’s value should glow under Ultraviolet Light.
If you do not see any of these features on any of the bills you purchase you need to return them immediately as they could be a fraud or an old bill.
GID Associates is a currency dealer registered with the U.S. Department of the Treasury as a money services business and subject to periodic examination by the Internal Revenue Service. GIDAssociates.com has already established itself as a leader in the distribution of Iraqi Dinar and can bring you the Iraqi Dinar at very competitive prices because we deal in such high volumes.
You can be assured that your safety & security is guaranteed when shopping with GIDAssociates.com. You can shop with ease, knowing that your information is safe & secure.
- Dinar Talk INFO Call with BGG w/ Live Q&A Tuesday Sept. 30th, Audio Player and Replay #’s
- Millionday Tuesday Night News
- KTFA Tuesday Night CC Transcript by BulldogFord65
- Finance Committee: CoM to discuss Budget Law during today’s meeting
- Gold falls as dollar gains on soft European inflation data
- Last 48 Hours
- Urgent … Speaker to visit KR tomorrow
- U.S. stocks fall in end-of-quarter selloff; Dow declines 0.17%
- CoM authorizes PM to provide needs of volunteers
- Ministry of Agriculture Undersecretary discusses with the Australian Ambassador in Iraq, the prospects of joint cooperation
- Long the US Dollar… And Loving It
- Long the US Dollar… And Loving It
- The IQD Team Connection~~Conf Call Tuesday Sept 30 8PM Latest Iraq Dinar RV CBI Govt Election News~~Its All Good
- Canadian dollar falls as US greenback strengthens
- ISIL Exploits Sectarian Divisions
- UPDATE: Turning Point as Kurds Push Back ISIS at Border
- Rate in Iraq
- Press Release
- Millionday Monday Night News Part 2
- Gold Sinks to 9-Month Low, Pressured by Surging U.S. Dollar
- Euro zone unemployment rate holds steady at 11.5% in August
- Stage3Alpha Q&A Monday Evening – Part 3 of 3
- Thai industrial production -2.7% vs. -4.5% forecast
- Stage3Alpha Q&A Monday Evening – Part 2 of 3
- US dollar index to repeat rally-retreat: Charts
- Mnt goat talks about a fully formed government.
- Australian dollar seeking support at 87 US cents
- “The Black Telephone” Emailed to Recaps
- PIF’s TRUE LINKS TO REAL GAZETTE 9/29 – Emailed to Dinar Recaps
- News, Rumors, and Opinions Monday Afternoon
- How to Play the Recent Strength in the US Dollar
- Hakim, Abadi discuss political, security updates
- MTN GOAT MONDAY MORNING UPDATE — “WHAT LAYS AHEAD IN THE COMING WEEKS” — PT. 1 OF 2
- JUDGE DALE (RETIRED) — REGARDING THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET 9-27-2014
- Papajack at OOM&F: “Plan A or Plan B??”
- BLC Admin Tlm 724 News & Comments
- US Dollar Left In The Dust By Bitcoin
- US dollar surges to record high vs ruble on Moscow Exchange
- USD steady against Kuwaiti Dinar at KD 0.287
- Crude oil futures – weekly outlook: Sept 29
- US Dollar Aims to Extend Advance, Gold and Crude Oil Range-Bound
- Poofness for Sept. 28th: “Dancing in the Dark” Part 2
- Poofness for Sept. 28th: “Dancing in the Dark” Part 1
- Dollar climbs, Hong Kong unrest hurts European stocks
- Dollar broadly stronger as Hong Kong unrest caps stocks
- Asian stocks hit four-month lows as HK seethes, dollar shines
- China Plays Chicken With The US
- Riddles, Rumors and Clues Sunday Evening
- Demonstrations in Europe and US for Kobane
- Syrian Minister: Iran, Russia Could Join US-led Coalition