Iraqi Dinar/US Dollar auction results 1-30-17 Results currency auction Announcement No. (3370) Opening Offers sale and purchase of foreign currency daily window in the Iraqi Central Bank on Monday to brief summary of 01.30.2017 and the results were as follows: the details Notes The number of banks 32 Number of remittance companies 17 The amount […]
Rate of Arab and foreign currencies in Iraqi dinars on Monday 1-30-2017 Monday January 30 2017 time 8:44 Rate of Arab and foreign currencies in Iraqi dinars on Monday 1-30-2017 BAGHDAD / Sky Press: U.S. dollar US $ 1 = 1,177.8900 Iraqi dinars 1 Iraqi dinars = US $ 0.0008 Sale price of a hundred dollars […]
Iraqi Dinar/US Dollar auction results 1-29-17 Results currency auction Announcement No. (3369) Opening Offers sale and purchase of foreign currency daily window in the Central Bank of Iraq on Sunday for a brief summary 29.01.2017 and the results were as follows: the details Notes The number of banks 35 Number of remittance companies 18 The […]
Dollar exchange rates rebound again in local markets 01/28/2017 Re-dollar exchange rate to rise again after a series of consecutive declines over the past week in the local markets in the Stock Exchange on Saturday. Bourse struggle – Baghdad 127.850, while the Stock Exchange struggle to 127.700 on Thursday. Buying and selling in shops Banking […]
Parliamentary Finance reveal the government’s borrowing $ 31 billion from the central reserve 01/28/2017 Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Saturday, for the Iraqi government to borrow $ 31 billion from the central bank’s reserves, usually that “illegality”, while confirming the intention of Parliament directing a question to the governor of the bank on the Keywords […]
Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 26th Jan 2017).
The RSISX index ended the week at IQ1105 (+3.1%) / $1104 (+3.3%) (weekly change) (+15.2% and +16.5% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 36.6bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD25.3bn ($19.5mn).
ISX Company Announcements
Al-Kindi of Veterinary Vaccines Drugs (IKLV) will hold AGM* on Feb. 12, 2017 to discuss and approve 2015 annual financial results. ISX will suspend trading of IKLV starting on Feb. 7, 2017.
- A cross transaction occurred on 9.75bn shares of Zain Al-Iraq Islamic Bank for Investment (BZII) on Jan. 26, 2017, which represents 3.9% of BZII capital.
- Two cross transactions occurred on 19bn shares of Mosul Bank for Development and Investment (BMFI) on Jan. 24 and Jan. 25, 2017, which represent 7.6% of BMFI capital.
- Baghdad Soft Drinks (IBSD) resumed trading on Jan. 25, 2017 with IQD177.3bn paid-in capital after completing the merger procedures with Ynabee Al-Zawraa (Aquafina).
- Asiacell (TASC) resumed trading on Jan. 23, 2017 after discussing and approving 2015 annual financial results and deciding to distribute 25% cash dividend (IQD0.25 dividend per share, 3.7% dividend yield).
- Original shares of Al-Ameen Financial Investment (VAMF) resumed trading on Jan. 22, 2017 after discussing and approving 2015 annual financial results and deciding to increase the capital from IQD1.0bn to IQD1.5bn through 50% rights issue.
- ISX sent to the CBI on Jan. 23, 2017 the lists of banks and money transfer companies which were approved by the board of governors and waiting for ISC approval to be listed:
The following companies were approved by the board of governors and waiting for ISC approval: Al-Rawahil Islamic Bank, Al-Ta’awin Islamic Bank for Investment, Al-Warka Bank for Investment, United Company for Money Transfer, International Development Bank, Cihan Investment Bank, Al-Bilad Islamic Bank and Global Islamic Bank.
Al-Ameen Al-Arabiya for Money Transfer applied for listing and submitted all the required documents.
The following companies applied to be listed on the ISX, but haven’t submitted all the required documents: Region Trade Bank, Erbil Investment Bank, Al-Junoob Islamic Bank, Al-Aswar for Money Transfer, Al-Taib for Money Transfer and Al-Lulu for Money Transfer.
Al-Huda Bank did not apply a request to be listed on the ISX.
Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-27-17 1-27-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru BGG CBI still hasn’t updated the indicative rates (since 1/4/17) on the CBI – something is going on. What that change means? Hard to say…but the flip side is – to say it means nothing is a little arrogant. [its never been this long before…] Shoot – […]
Dollar rise today to 1278 dinars 27/1/2017 9:52 [Oan- Baghdad] recorded a foreign currency markets in Iraq, on Friday morning, a slight rise of the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar. And record the market price at the Stock Exchange in Baghdad struggle at 1278.5 dinars to the dollar, ie , 128 thousand and […]
Iraqi Dinar/US Dollar auction results 1-26-17 Results currency auction Announcement No. (3368) Opening Offers sale and purchase of foreign currency daily window in the Iraqi Central Bank on Thursday to brief summary of 26.01.2017 and the results were as follows: the details Notes The number of banks 35 Number of remittance companies 18 The amount […]
Rate of Arab and foreign currencies in Iraqi dinars on Thursday 1-26-2017 Published on: 1-26-2017, 10:01 Rate of Arab and foreign currencies in Iraqi dinars on Thursday 1-26-2017 BAGHDAD / Sky Press: U.S. dollar US $ 1 = 1,179.8000 Iraqi dinars 1 Iraqi dinars = US $ 0.0008 Hundred dollars selling price = 128,000 Iraqi dinars The […]